I love this new Stampin Up Bundle. It’s an excellent set for making masculine cards, which can often be a struggle to create. I especially love the framelits of the straws and bottle tops.
I recently attend a whole day crafting session with my crafting group Strawberry Stampers. I volunteered to do a demonstration and to make 10 different designs using this bundle. I chose to demonstrate a WIPER CARD, which I have given instructions for below.
In making this card I have also used the tankard and ‘cheers’ stamps from the MIXED DRINKS stamp set. I think the two sets compliment each other very well.
- Cut two pieces of cardstock both measuring 8-1/2″ by 4-1/4″. (Score at 1-1/2″ and 3″)
- Cut a small piece of cardstock which will measure 1-1/2″ by 3″.
3. On the small piece of cardstock make a mark at 1-1/2″ as shown above.
4. To this small piece of cardstock add a piece of pattern paper (measuring 1-1/2″ by 1-1/2″) and score diagonally as shown in image below.
5. Flip the piece of and glue the botton triangle section.
6. Place the glued section in-between the two fold lines leaving about a 1/8th gap between the top of the small piece and the base card (as shown below)
At this point you can add your embellishment (in my case I used the tankard image) to the patterned paper.
7. Add glue to the folded edge and adhere it to the flat side of the second base layer. Make sure edges are aligned correctly.
8. Repeat process with the second base layer.
Your card is now complete and should look like the image below.
9. Add your chosen embellishments.
On the front of the card I have used SO SAFFRON card stock, BUBBLE OVER bundle, MIXED DRINKS stamp set, HAPPY BIRTHDAY thinlits, GOLD FACETED GEMS, BUBBLES & FIZZ DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (which is free during SALE-A-BRATION when you spend £45).
On the back of the card I have created an area for signature etc.
MORE OF MY CARDS USING THE ‘BUBBLE OVER’ BUNDLE.
All the materials used in these cards can be purchased in my shop.